What It Really Means To Me To Love The Wind Farms

What It Really Means To Me To Love The Wind Farms

It doesn't mean faffing around and trying to figure out how to express how much I love the wind farms every single day of my life.

It means GETTING ON WITH THINGS AND USING MY POWER AND GETTING THINGS DONE. It means GIVING MY ALL AND GIVING MY UTMOST DURING THE DAY AND THROUGHOUT MY DAY AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER. It means getting on with my work. Because I can do better. I can do so, so much better and so, so much more than I am doing right now. 

SO SHOWING MY LOVE FOR THE WIND FARMS MEANS:
  • Showing up on time every day
  • Staying focused
  • Working hard during my focus time
  • Staying focused on my tickets
  • Coming back to my tickets, again and again, no matter have many times it takes
  • RUNNING: 
    • Moving on faster, faster with my tickets

I Met With My Former Manager at My Last Job (LOVE THAT GUY!!!) and One Of The Most Senior Members of Staff in My Current Company

A summary in green of the two meetings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing