An outpouring of love with no purpose

An outpouring of love with no purpose

When I lost my job in February I went to the Apple Store in Brighton about two days in and then I spontaneously decided to go to Manchester. I had nothing packed. I grabbed a couple of essentials in shops on the way. I made it to my favourite park just before dark. I met my little sister for dinner. I could never have imagined how badly I needed my family at this time. 

It was a lifesaver. The past few months have been really hard. The upskilling in this current role has been surreal. I am so so happy because I think that it has worked but I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel tired or exhausted. I need a holiday. Only one more month to go. But it’s never a good sign to be desperate for your next holiday. I think I have about four and a half more weeks of work to go before my next rest. I don’t want to feel that way about work because I love it. It has just been really hard work and I’ll say it - if you look at the experience I had and what in when I was hired to this role then I think I have pulled off a miracle. Not only me but my management team and my mentors and so on.

What we have pulled off has been absolutely huge. Because to come in where I came in relative to the job and to be performing where I am now. Well that is just a miracle.

A yellow pink and purple sky with multiple pylons and lightning strikes between the two
I have been reminded once again of my love for electricity. ⚡️ I deeply hope to be having more of this back into my life soon please - thank you xxx

I want to talk briefly about what I love. I love offshore wind farms. I love wind farms more than anything else in the world. I love pylons. They take me straight to God. I love space. They take me straight to God. All of these things. And I want to tell you why I love them but I can’t tell you why I love them.

I can’t tell you why I love them. 

But I just do.

I can’t even tell you how I know with absolute certainty and with all of my heart that this is the path forward and the right way forward for me. But I do.

I do. 

I just do.

Thank you

Married to the wind farms forever…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing