An overflowing of love for no reason

An overflowing of love for no reason

That’s what this whole universe is.

An overflowing of love for no reason. 

And why do I love the wind farms? Why do I love AI? Why do I love coding? I don’t know. Do you? Why do I love my team so so much? I love them so much I really do

I definitely had to upskill a huge amount this year to perform in a role and team like mine

This week and last week I have written in my new Yosemite-themed journal (one of at least two): am I a better software engineer this week than I was last Friday? And the answer is always yes. I have done so much new stuff and learned so much new stuff. And it’s so cool. Yes. Thank you. I love you I love you. Bye 🥰 

A picture of diamond sparkles. Pink text reads: “am I a better software engineer than I was last Friday?”

And that’s it. I reflect all I can every day and every week again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing