Drinking Chai By Candlelight (using ChaiFi)

Drinking Chai By Candlelight (using ChaiFi)

I had a lot of things to learn this year. Not just this year but in my life.

Firstly I had to learn how deserving of love and respect and kindness everyone is. Everyone is so deserving of love and respect and kindness. The person who I didn’t understand was worthy of love and respect and dignity and kindness was me.

I’m having some really amazing experiences with my current employer. Those of being given time and listened to and treated with dignity. Those of being given time and listened to when I need it. If I get upset at work I am no longer left alone with my sadness anymore. 

People always make time for me when I need it. I love it so much and it is so so so so beautiful. I feel so loved and cared for. I feel so included with my diet as well - I am a gluten free vegan and people always include me.

But most of all it’s just being listened to. And being heard. It’s all so wonderful and so beautiful. I can’t believe I am made time for. And listened to. 

I can’t believe it. Being a neurodivergent software engineer is hard because I can do amazing and beautiful things. I can do one of a kind things. I just need to be supported at work. And I need to be listened to. I just need to be given the best chance I can get to make the best shot I can make.

Because when that works out then I can be truly amazing. Because I love love love the wind farms

A frothy oat milk chai which is standing next to a candle in a warm soft glow

I’m in Dishoom Permit Room in Brighton. And they don’t call it WiFi. They call it ChaiFi. Thank you

And I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the wind farms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing