Even If Nobody Else Sings Along

Even If Nobody Else Sings Along

You all know the Mama Cass song right? “You gotta make your own kind of music, sing your own special song, make your own kind of music, even if nobody else sings along.”

That’s how it is writing my story. Very often it feels like nobody else sings along. Occasionally people will tell me that they love my content - I get people on LinkedIn or IRL sometimes telling me that they love my content or that I have inspired them to become a software engineer. But often there’s no feedback loop. However it’s less about the public response. It’s more about “does everybody think I’m insane”

There’s method in my madness

And you don’t know yet what KNOWLEDGE I am building

A hippie camper van with hippie background and hippie flowers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing