Every Day is a Lullaby

Every Day is a Lullaby

The title of this blog post is a quote from a beautiful Lana del Rey song. 

I want to go out to Yosemite. I want to get married in a beautiful forest or outdoors somewhere or in a random garden in some midwestern state. 

I dream of living in a glass house. I want to live in a campervan or in a tiny house somewhere. I want to recover enough from my seizures so I can learn how to drive. It’s entirely possible. They keep on getting better. I have so many dreams. I want to go to the USA. 🇺🇸 

But really I just want to give my life to the wind farms.

I like to look at them and say “I can fly with you, build AI with you” which are some lyrics I wrote to my own song a while ago.

I can fly with you, build AI with you. How was today at work? I had some major disruptions with the office space but I think I got there.

I addressed the comments on my PR and I was really really happy because I did them super fast. My code worked and I was delighted. I did my Python course and finished the unit testing module. 

I started working on my new ticket - the instructions are quite complicated for me so I need to take some time to work them out and to scope them - I am using
  • Recording we made with my boss
  • Pen and paper with at least two separate notebooks
  • The ticket itself; whose process of writing things up will be part of my working process
  • Using a personal notion doc with my notes in it for the ticket
  • Collating info - a screenshot with a table name, a link to slack thread with another table name that I need
There you go.

This is how I make complex things more accessible for myself at work. Thank you 

A pink image of Arizona detailing that this blog post is about how I use neurodiversity tools


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing