„I don’t have a mission, I just have a love of Truth”

„I don’t have a mission, I just have a love of Truth”

I heard my mediation teacher say these words the other day. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I love these words.

I don’t know if I have a mission either. I love AI. I love renewable energy. I love water technology and I love software engineering. 

And why can’t that be enough? The truth is I don’t have a specific mission in mind. I have never had a specific mission in mind. I love AI. I love renewable energy. And I love software engineering and I love wind farms. On and offshore.

My love is enough. My love is absolutely enough. The rest will come. The rest will follow. What are the facts?

What are the facts?

  • I love software engineering
  • I love renewable energy
  • I love AI
  • I love the wind farms
  • I love the offshore wind farms out at sea in Brighton
  • I love the wind farms near the village in Luxembourg where I grew up
  • I love pylons
  • I love coding
  • I love internet towers
  • I love the pylons on my train journey up to London
  • I love the pylons in Luxembourg, all along the motorway, 🛣️ and in Kirchberg, near where I went to school 🏫 
  • I always feel so alive and magical near airports
  • I love electricity 
  • I love space
  • And everything to do with it. I love space
  • I love this planet, I love earth. 🌍 I love the planet earth 🌍 🪐 
  • I love all wind farms and pylons that I see
  • I never feel so alive as when I look at a wind farm and think „I can fly with you. Build AI with you.”
And those are the facts.

I don’t have a mission. I am resigned into eternal love. 

Thank you

A graphic image of a nighttime glass house with three different coloured shades of lightning coming out of it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing