What it really means to me to love the wind farms and how it feels to love them

What it really means to me to love the wind farms and how it feels to love them

I never feel more inspired in life than when I look out to the sea and see the wind farms. I especially love them when they are a visibly bright white; when they are touched by a pure light white golden brightness. I am not going to lie working this hard and moving this quickly (if you look at the trajectory of my career) can be really tough. 

So it’s worth always reminding myself why I keep on doing it. I mean I love it so that much is obvious. But it’s worth reminding myself of what I can do better as well. Today it’s not losing motivation. My PR took way longer than I thought it would. Last night I was really ill and I had to come in a bit late this morning. Then this afternoon I got ill as well for a different reason and had to take a few hours out as well. On top of that I got stuck on a test for hours. „It’s just one test it will take 5 minutes”. Nope two hours and a change of serializer and moving the business logic.

So sometimes things take longer than you expect and the new work gets postponed and the to do list gets rolled over. I would say at least once a week most if not all of my to do list gets rolled over due to unexpected changes. But that’s just software engineering. New stuff just comes up. There’s always something more to be found, to be discovered. Working software takes time. There are always more loops and rabbit holes than you were expecting in the first place. And that’s it. I’m doing it for the wind farms.

I’m doing it for Yosemite. And I’m doing it for the hydroelectric dams and for the wind farms and for my family and for everyone I love. 

Thank you 🏞️

Because I hope to be able to help save the earth and save humankind because the planet can live without us but we can’t live without the planet and so as such I hope to go… above and beyond… thanks. Somehow, I have to keep on going somehow. Thank you. 🏞️🏞️

A beautiful dark blue and grey drawing of Yosemite falls. Text reads „withstanding all the time, changes and seasons”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing