You Can Chase Me Now

You Can Chase Me Now

I don’t have many words to say how much I love this. 

Just how much I care about what I do. I don’t have words I am so sorry. I don’t have words to describe how much I love what I do. 

I don’t have the words to say just how much I care for and love the planet. How much I love renewable energy technology and water infrastructure. How much I love hydroelectric dams and the wind farms. How much I love software engineering and coding. How much it means to me that I can be doing what I love best in the field that means the most to me.

How connected I feel to the wind farms and to the pylons and to the internet towers and the hydroelectric dams. And how much they mean to me. Today someone told me I was resilient. To have survived 15 years of seizures. 

I didn’t feel resilient anymore. 

I just feel lucky. I am so happy. I have something I love so much and that’s what I do. How could anything be bad in the face of that? Fifteen years of seizures and the equivalent of months of my life if not more spent on the floor - what price is that to pay to have something that I love so much and that I get to do? I laugh in the face of that. I am the luckiest person alive. I am so happy. Thank you

A pink holographic image of wind farms of various kinds of drawings and text reads in black and white “how it feels to love something as much as I love wind farms.”

So how is my life going right now? Well as I told my dad today… I’m working really hard. I have my daily to do list. And my  daily reflective journal. And my weekly reflective journal. And my next steps journal which I use about four times a day.

And I’m happy. I am so happy. At last. Because I love what I do sooo much…

And I’m SMASHING IT.

P.s. I didn’t want to name the blog post after this out of respect for the serious subject matter but this song was written listening to Cornflake Girl by Tori Amos and the Florence and the Machine Cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing