Couldn't Fight To Save Your Life, But You Look So Cool

Couldn't Fight To Save Your Life, But You Look So Cool


I have a new obsession. It's called "Crush" by Ethel Cain and although there are two version, I'm obsessed with the 'Stripped' version. It's so so beautiful. Such a beautiful song.

Back To Work 

I have finished my giant secret coding project, although it is hopefully a prelude to the real secret coding project which will be quite literally about 75x bigger if it comes through.

I want to code space. I like to code space. I like to code aliens. I want to work for NASA. Even though this is not really in line with the dream of renewable energy tech... it can all be a part of it right? Hopefully I get to work for NASA one day.

Back To Work... Again

Anyway where was I. I need to get back on top of all of my work with JavaScript and the DOM etc.

What this entails:
  • Finish off my CodePens
  • Do a quiz (will probably pair on this one)
  • Do a code along video - I'm dreading this - it's 20 minutes - might try and break it into 2 parts of 10
Luckily I wrote a blog post of all of the CodePens I need to do... Here it is.

My CodePens

Here is the first one... It is on tweaking an element.

Here is my second one from today - selecting and modifying elements. Yayyy I'm catching up!!! 

Codepen on removing elements.

And then the last new one to be written on Add Click Interactivity. 

Finalising Things

I have finished off the CodePen on creating an element.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello World

Yosemite

Two Lines of Thought, Makes Me Wonder What I'm Missing